Finger Printing Service
TO SUPPORT THE HEALTH AND WELLNESS NEEDS OF OUR GUESTS AND STAFF, FINGERPRINTING SERVICES REMAIN SUSPENDED UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE. THANK YOU FOR YOUR UNDERSTANDING!
The Wilton Manors Police Department offers fingerprinting to Wilton Manors residents and business owners. You must be able to show a valid City of Wilton Manors residential address or local business ownership or employment in order to be fingerprinted. Please contact our front desk if you have any questions: 954-390-2150.
We process fingerprints digitally or by using traditional ink if requested. HOWEVER, we do NOT submit prints electronically. If you need your prints submitted electronically please see the FDLE LiveScan link below.
All individuals must produce a valid identification with photo and current address.
We Offer Fingerprinting Services on:
- Tuesdays 12:00 PM – 3:00 PM
- Thursdays 12:00 PM – 3:00 PM
The cost per card is:
- A local background check (clearance letter) for residents about incidents which occurred in the City of Wilton Manors can be requested by filling out and submitting the Local Background Check Request Form to our Records Department.
- Countywide background checks are available from the Broward Sheriff's Office at 2601 W. Broward Boulevard, Fort Lauderdale, FL: 954-831-8700.
- Full background checks for the State of Florida are available through the Florida Department of Law Enforcement (FDLE): 850-410-8109
- A Level II background check is available through the Federal Bureau of Investigations: 304-625-3878